Holtest (Type II)-Three-point Internal Micrometers-Mitutoyo
Hardened tool-steel anvils (instead of titanium-coated carbide) for a more economically priced tool.
• Same accuracy as the titanium-coated Holtest models.
• For details of setting rings, refer to page C-35.
• Constant-force device allows repeatable measurement.
• Can measure deep holes using an Extension Rod (optional).
|12 - 20||2.6 or below||3.5|
|20 - 30||3.4 or below||5.2|
|30 - 50||10|
|50 - 100||14|
|100 - 300||19.6 or below||13.8|
|Order No.||Range||Graduation||Accuracy*1||Extension Rod (optional)|
|368-764||12 - 16mm||0.005mm||±2µm (within 2µm)||952621 (150mm)|
|368-765||16 - 20mm|
|368-766||20 - 25mm||±3µm (within 3µm)||952622 (150mm)|
|368-767||25 - 30mm|
|368-768||30 - 40mm|
|368-769||40 - 50mm|
|368-770||50 - 63mm||952623 (150mm)|
|62 - 75mm|
|368-772||75 - 88mm|
|368-773||87 - 100mm|
|368-774||100 - 125mm||±5µm (within 5µm)|
|368-775||125 - 150mm|
|368-776||150 - 175mm|
|368-777||175 - 200mm|
|368-778||200 - 225mm|
|368-779||225 - 250mm|
|368-780||250 - 275mm|
|368-781||275 - 300mm|
*1 Excluding quantizing error.
Accuracy: values measured across the entire measuring face.
Maximum difference: differences between the maximum and minimum values.
* Setting ring and extension rod: optional.
* It is not advisable to use measuring heads other than as supplied as a standard accessory, or widen a measuring range by using any other multiple sub-measuring heads. (The measuring accuracy in such cases is not guaranteed.)